As the Asian retail structured products market laboured under the weight of new regulation, creators of sophisticated structured products had to find somewhere else to go to make their money. Citi capitalised by refining its institutional business and spreading the net wider for retail, and wins the Structured Products House of the Year award.
There was a week in July when Citi produced a triple bill that defined what it does best, launching a MetLife variable annuity product in China,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?