Less liquidity, a more active regulator and worried investors have symbolised the Australian structured products market in the past year, but UBS has dealt with all of these concerns while finding the time and energy to innovate.
"The past 12 months have been an extension of what we experienced in terms of liquidity drying up from all clients - be they retail or institutional," says Steve Boxall, head of derivatives, sales, trading and structuring at UBS in Sydney. "On top of that, you had
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking