Credit’s European Awards are based on a poll of investors carried out during April and May 2011. Credit received 501 responses to the poll from asset managers, banks, private banks, hedge funds, pension funds and insurance companies.
Participants were asked to vote using an online questionnaire for their top firms in order of preference across a range of categories.
The votes were weighted, with five points for the first place, four points for the second place and three points for third and with
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE