Markit held onto the award for Best Third-Party Valuation Provider in 2011. According to the company’s managing director, Kevin Borrett, Markit’s achievement reflects both its broad coverage in a market still undergoing consolidation, and its commitment to transparency – a quality regulators and investors have their eyes on.
“There is a lot of investor pressure being brought to bear, which is forcing vendor consolidation,” says Borrett. “As a result, you have strong providers that can offer multi
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia