The 2011 Energy Risk Technology House of the Year award goes to Trayport. The company is truly transforming energy trading across Europe through its GlobalVision suite of products, which have experienced 40% user growth in the last year. Supporting more than 12,500 trading screens worldwide, dealing in over 3,000 different trading instruments across 20-plus countries, GlobalVision now supports around 90% of electronically traded commodities in Europe.
According to Elliott Piggott, Trayport's CEO
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Lack of buy-side repo backstop a concern – Citi repo head
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB