The recipient of this year's Best Newcomer of the Year award has grown from a standing start in 2008 to become the second largest carbon exchange in the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS). Green Exchange (GreenX) has also entered the North American market and plans to launch more products there and in Europe as both markets progress.
One of the exchange's most recent introductions is CERplus, a new futures contract for Certified Emission Reduction (CER) units for post-2012 delivery
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines