Barclays Capital wins this year's European Electricity House of the Year for its work in providing liquidity to the European power market at a time of intense credit constraint. Present in various markets across Europe including the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, the Nordic region, Austria, Spain and Italy, it estimates its market share of the European power market is now approximately 10%.
Barclays Capital's trading team has over 45 years of combined experience in the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?