For the second year in a row, Credit Suisse has earned Energy Risk's European Coal House of the Year award, thanks to solid business growth and niche market knowledge.
Favourable trading conditions and firm client flows helped the Credit Suisse coal business to flourish in 2010, according to Jared Baker, director of corporate sales in the commodities division at the bank. "Focusing on the paper market has been a core strategy for the business, as we have a clear product offering for our clients
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules