Innovative financing deals with refiners and state-owned enterprises, including the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation, as well as a significant expansion of its physical oil capabilities through the purchase of RBS Sempra Commodities, won JP Morgan our 2011 Oil & Products House of the Year award.
Oil houses had a challenging year last year with crude oil prices range bound and economic uncertainty weighing on demand. Many traditional hedgers and investors took a 'wait-and-see' approach,
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules