The purchase of the North American gas business of RBS Sempra was only one of JP Morgan's successes in the gas sector in 2010 – robust deal-making activities were also key to its winning Energy Risk's 2011 US Natural Gas House of the Year award.
JP Morgan's purchase of RBS Sempra's North American power and gas business in the fourth quarter of last year provided a significant boost to the bank's natural gas footprint in the region. It controls a diverse network of physical assets, including 70
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay