Ask any derivatives professional where they first learned about the subject and there’s a good chance they will tell you John Hull’s celebrated textbook, Options, futures and other derivatives.
Heading for its eighth edition early this year, the book has introduced a generation of traders, quants and investors to the pricing and hedging of derivatives. First published in 1987, it has sold several hundred thousand copies worldwide and is virtually unique in selling strongly in both the college
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?