July saw a change of ownership at financial information specialist Interactive Data, headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, but in terms of day-to-day affairs it has been business as usual for its evaluations operation. The company, which provides pricing data for over 2.8 million securities worldwide, reported second-quarter revenues of $194 million, up 4.9% on the same period last year.
According to Liz Duggan, the company’s head of evaluations, the increased demand for valuations from the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay