In the world of independent research, CreditSights continues to stand out for its scale and breadth of market coverage, offering a genuine alternative to the published research output from the Street.
Glenn Reynolds, co-founder and chief executive at CreditSights, views timeliness and consistency as the firm’s main strengths, particularly during turbulent periods.
“The biggest challenge has been making sure our top-down and bottom-up analysts keep the channels of communication wide open, so they
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia