Asia’s emergence as an economic powerhouse has resulted in institutional investors across the region ramping up their risk and portfolio management systems to keep track of their increasing assets under management. For help they are turning to international technology vendors to set up front-to-back portfolio and risk management systems. French vendor Sophis has done particularly well in catering to these institutions’ needs.
Sophis’ latest best-seller is its Value product, which caters for the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines