Inverted swap spreads and the – almost – complete absence of pension buyouts demonstrate that the life insurance and pension sectors are still in a phase of dislocation. But troubled markets are when risk management is most key and Life & Pension Risk's 2010 awards highlight best practice in this area. By Aaron Woolner, John Ferry, Theodora Tsentas and Derek Du Preez.
In previous years, Life & Pension Risk has offered awards only to practitioners, with the sell-side rewarded on the basis of a
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE