In recognition of its efforts to cater for the growing and diverse demand for physical oil and products as well as structured financial transactions in Asia, Morgan Stanley was awarded Energy Risk's Oil & Products House of the Year, Asia award.
Morgan Stanley provides risk management to industry participants across the energy supply chain, from producers to refiners, airlines and shipping companies. The bank has an established physical oil and products trading platform, which combined with
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more