With a 90-strong team of energy financing professionals, in which 12 are dedicated to the Asia-Pacific region, SG CIB believes that the combination of its back-to-basics approach and innovation have allowed it to stand out from the competition.
"We've seen a mix of evolutionary tactics and a back-to-basics approach to energy financing," says Stephen Krust, director and deputy head of natural resources and energy project finance for the Asia-Pacific at SG CIB. "The back-to-basics element has seen
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants