In a difficult year for most energy exchanges, APX-Endex stood out due to its sharply increasing trade volumes, its ability to reduce fees on gas spot transactions and its push to assist European gas and power market integration through its merger and other initiatives.
The merger of the two European exchanges APX and Endex was finalised in December 2008, but the integration process really took off in the past year with APX having a strong presence in the spot market and Endex in the futures
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines