**VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED**
This summer, Credit magazine will unveil the winners of the Credit Awards 2010.
Banks and brokers, vendors and research providers will be recognised for excellence in the services they provide clients, in categories such as Best Credit House, Best Bank for Research, Best E-trading Platform, and many more.
But who will win?
It's up to you.
The winners are determined by public vote, and the voting has now OPENED.
Click here to vote in the Credit Awards 2010.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE