No single factor was responsible for MarketAxess being voted top of the pile this year for Best E-Trading Platform (Multi-Dealer to Client), according to Kelley Millet, president of MarketAxess.
“We believe we have an unsurpassed network that connects buy-side firms in the US. MarketAxess nearly doubled the number of dealers on the platform in the past year to more than 60,” says Millet.
Clients have been able to benefit, via straight-through processing (STP), from transaction
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules