As Europe’s heartland for structured products, Switzerland has suffered particularly badly from the Lehman Brothers collapse. Despite such difficulties, however, Vontobel has built on its market share, moderating the risk on its book in the process and adapting to the new environment. The bank has not shied away from product innovation or issuance, which is why it wins the best in Switzerland award for the second consecutive year.
“Working in this industry, and trying to explain how products
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden