For the third year in a row, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has trumped its domestic competitors to net the award for Best in the Nordic region. This time, the bank fought off especially stiff competition after an exceptional year. “I think we’re three times as good as we were last year,” says Patrick Stockenvall, co-head of Nordic and Baltic regions at RBS in London, who says the bank is now better positioned than ever in the region.
This year, RBS extended distribution to corporate clients,
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay