UniCredit gained an immediate presence in Germany when it took over HVB Group in 2005. Since then, it has worked hard to increase its market penetration even more within the German structured products market. That hard work has paid off, and UniCredit now stands as one of the best known and most savvy issuers of products, particularly throughout the financial crisis.
As the banking crisis hit, German investors became extremely cautious in their asset allocation choices, with simplicity of the
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules