Last year’s winner of the marketing category surpassed other entrants with its thorough understanding of how best to harness modern marketing methods to sell structured products in a novel way.
Handelsbanken, this year’s winner, has adopted the same strategy and unveiled an impressive array of cross-channel marketing for its capital-protected range in the past 12 months. Following exhaustive market research, the bank devised a simple concept which it used to drive televisions ads, radio spots,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?