Barclays Capital blazed a trail in establishing foreign exchange as an asset class in its own right and continues to do so. The past year has seen the bank extend its FX index products range to make it a leader in its class. BarCap now has a complete suite of indexes designed to deliver alpha to investors, and has also launched new FX beta-type indexes.
“Investors are increasingly looking to access FX as an asset class, and our Alpha indexes are delivering diversified returns across different
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden