It has been the year of risk management, with innovation more a matter of careful tweaks than reinvention. Through the ups and downs that started with volatility spiking beyond all recognition and finished with investors expressing a lukewarm yearning for equities, Barclays Capital stood out as the navigator that could offer advice and products for all asset classes, while never taking its eye off the models that ensured its own business would be secure for the future.
Being called diligent and
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay