Citi first dipped its toe into Islamic finance in 1981 and has maintained its commitment to the development of the sharia-compliant financial industry through good times and bad. Today, with operations in Dubai, Bahrain, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, that dedication is as alive as ever, with Citi offering a wide variety of services designed to stimulate use of Islamic finance by market participants across the globe.
“Citi seems to have the long-term interest and development of the Islamic
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance