RBS retail restructuring
The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has a large team of structurers in Asia, often generating white-label instruments for clients. Shane Edwards, global head of structuring for equity and investment products, and Garry Frenklah, head of South Asia sales for equity derivatives, pride themselves on their partnerships and work as solutions providers for distributors.
This has been exemplified by the raft of retail structured products carried out by the bank using its Alpha
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden