Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management
Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management (PWM) believes there is such a thing as a ‘free lunch’ and some wealthy individuals got fat on them during the past year by not sitting on cash.
“Following the market dislocations in the fourth quarter of 2008, we were able to provide clients with certain, highly profitable, basis trades at little or no risk,” says Anurag Mahesh, head of global investment services for Asia Pacific in Singapore. “These made the most
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines