Credit risk has shown its dark side as the proverbial Achilles’ heel of the financial system. Faced with extreme illiquidity and a lack of transparency, managing and – where possible – reducing the exposures has been a major challenge for most business heads and risk managers.
TriOptima has brought welcome relief to the market by providing the ability to terminate unnecessary interest rate and credit derivatives trades via a multilateral termination platform. Its ability to reconcile
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules