Morgan Stanley’s innovative work in the Asian refined products markets has earned the global investment bank this year’s Energy Risk Innovation Award Asia.
According to Alan Koh, executive director and head of Asian Commodities sales at Morgan Stanley, the bank’s success in this field is down to its presence in both the physical and derivatives markets in Asian gasoline, diesel and jet fuel. The bank provides risk management to all the industry participants in the energy supply chain, including
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?