Bookrunner: HSBC Bank Malaysia
Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad's (MRCB) completed the world's first ever combination of Islamic and conventional financing on June 10, through MCRB Southern Link Berhad (MSLB), a funding vehicle set up to finance the construction of a major toll road connecting Singapore with Malaysia - the Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL) expressway in Johor Bahru.
The resulting deal, denominated in Malaysian ringgit, combined a
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights