Best law firm
Allen & Overy
Allen & Overy lands the spoils in the Best Law Firm category for the advice the firm has provided to buy-side institutions in the credit and derivatives markets. The firm also received a lot of good client feedback, according to David Benton, head of derivatives and structured finance at Allen & Overy.
The law firm has been in the "fortunate position" of advising many dealers, buy-side market participants as well the International Swaps & Derivatives Association.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines