Best agency broker
"The plan is running on schedule," says Guy Cornelius, head of fixed income at Evolution Securities, the winner of Credit's inaugural agency broker award. The business was established at the back end of 2008 and has topped our poll despite competition from many similar ventures.
"We helped bring a better level of transparency by sending out consistent runs of prices, across various sectors and currencies. The firm prices 3,000-plus different fixed income
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines