Best bank for trade ideas
A focus on executable trade ideas on the back of analysts' disseminated research and the broad interaction between research, sales and trading and clients, are cited as key reasons for at JPMorgan winning this year's category.
Saul Doctor, who leads the credit derivatives team at JPMorgan in London, says that analysts at the firm are "encouraged" to put out their best tradable recommendations on particular names or sectors - not just what the recommendation is
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia