Best bank for high grade research
Barclays Capital has always had a reputation for publishing high quality research, says Robert Jones, head of European high yield and investment grade fundamental credit research in Europe. "We've kept a fairly traditional publishing model - we have no desk analysts - but have changed the output to satisfy the audience."
The absence of desk analysts means the team is not compromised in the way that some desk analysts are, he says. "That's been
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia