Best bank for credit strategy
Vocal and timely calls on the market dating back to March 2007 are regarded by Robert McAdie, head of credit strategy and European credit research at Barclays Capital, as having played a big hand in the bank's success in this category. "At that time, the market was substantially levered and the risk of a severe correction was clearly in sight," remarks McAdie. "Not many people believed us though."
Barclays Capital's credit strategy team have not
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules