Best bank for credit default swaps
JPMorgan has clinched the award for CDS trading by being there for clients all the way through the difficult period the market has endured. "As you can imagine, not everyone was very well prepared for what was going on around Lehman," says Guy America, European head of credit trading at JPMorgan.
"We went through exercises so many times that our traders were able to manage their new risks straight away. The traders provided our clients with liquidity
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights