Best bank for covered bonds
Strong commitment to covered bonds by Deutsche Bank and a robust research capacity are claimed as reasons for landing the top honours in this year's category. Deutsche Bank continued to provide valuable weekly research reports on covered bonds during the entire financial market crisis, notes Ralph Berlowitz, head of liquid credits at Deutsche Bank.
"An extensive annual overview of the covered bond markets worldwide shows the bank's ongoing commitment to
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Nikkei faces hurdles in EU benchmark registration