Best bank for yen bonds
Strong franchises in both Japan and Europe, disciplined risk management and the ability to use the balance sheet to support client business can be ascribed to Nomura's success in the Yen Bonds category.
"I believe these are three very important factors," says Hiroshi Yoshizawa, Nomura's head of Japan-related fixed income business development. "We have a diversified client base in both Asia and Europe. Nomura has a strong balance sheet and, coupled with smart risk
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants