The risk control series was created in response to the caution that has tempered investors' enthusiasm for returning to the financial markets. The index series offers caps on volatility of 5%, 10% and 15% - and 26 client meetings this July in HongKong and Singapore have convinced TimEisenhauer, global head of custom and strategyindexes, that investor desire is being morethan adequately matched.
The risk control series has also been popular in Australia. "Investors want to take a bet, but not too
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules