This year's award for Emissions US House of the Year goes to Spectron, for its pioneering work across the US emissions and environmental markets. Over the past 12 months, Spectron has set up some of the most innovative deals in the market.
It has engineered several firsts, including the first CO2 over-the-counter option trade settled against the Chicago Climate Futures Exchange; the first renewable energy certificate (REC) OTC option trade in the US and the first Delaware Solar REC trade.
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules