In July 2007, Morgan Stanley struck a milestone deal in tidal power generation that made the bank a large participant in this area for the first time, and transformed Atlantis - a small research and development company - into a global player that has developed what is considered to be the world's most efficient tidal turbine, the Solon(TM).
The deal requires Morgan Stanley to invest in Atlantis at regular intervals over a five-year period, provided that technological milestones are met. It
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay