With an offering of more than 70 crude oil and refined products and a large workforce working with clients to design hedges, BP's ability to combine financial trading and physical market expertise has enabled it to remain an industry leader in oil and products risk management over the past 12 months.
"What sets us apart is our integrated approach between physical and financial products and our ability to provide risk management tools across a global supply and trading network," says Kevin Holme,
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief