BNP Paribas' sophisticated financing solutions and strong presence in emerging markets has distinguished it from its competitors, captured the attention of the panel and secured it our 2008 Energy Finance award.
BNP Paribas was involved in more than 100 projects and arranged over $15 billion of financing in 2007. Landmark transactions in the energy sector included the $1.6 billion Addax facility and the highly innovative Okoro Setu facility for Afren.
The latter was the first funding of a single
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants