Power markets are becoming increasingly interconnected, both physically and with other energy commodities. London-based EDF Trading has risen to the challenge that this shifting, globalising market environment poses, while optimising the assets of parent EDF Group, one of Europe's largest utilities.
EDF Trading won our Electricity Europe House of the Year award for its continued excellence in power trading across established and emerging markets.
"Our strategy is to build a broad base across the
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules