And Icap says it has no intention of recognising rival broker Prebon’s £2million claim, according to its director of corporate affairs Mike Sheard.
But Prebon is taking the matter extremely seriously – breaking contractsis against every code of business, says its chief executive Tony Verrier.
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief