Our 2009 Software House of the Year award goes to Allegro Development. With 25 years of experience in this field, the company aims to deliver transparency and efficiency across front-, middle- and back-office operations, as well as providing solutions to manage the physical aspects of its customers' businesses.
Since the company was founded in 1984 by CEO Eldon Klaassen, Allegro has developed eight generations of software and built up a global customer base. Last year the company released the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay