Essent Trading's 15-year agreement with T-Power to toll the output of a new-build 420 megawatt (MW) combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) plant at Tessenderlo, Belgium, not only secured the financing of the EUR440 million project but will also change the competitive landscape in Belgium's power market.
Essent Trading won the tolling agreement after a competitive tender process involving several European utilities, thanks to its strong position in the Benelux gas & power markets. Subsequent
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules