Ranked highly in every traded market except weather, Morgan Stanley's second successive Energy Risk US Electricity House of the Year award comes as a result of industry expertise, strategic expansion and leadership in power markets in the west and northeast US.
The bank took the number one spot in the 2008 Energy Risk overall electricity rankings and as a long-term dealer in the western US. With input costs surging and demand growth outpacing supply additions in the US power market, analysts are
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights